Monday 16 November 2015

2nd Session beginners

Some of you were wondering if for any reasons our workshop has stopped, and I did realize that due to my job and other life issues I have quite some time to post anything about how we are doing.
We did not stop, we are meeting as scheduled, every Friday with the beginner group and every second Friday with the advanced group. Just that I didn't manage to take photos at every session, but I will try to catch up with the blog posts during the following days.
As the lessons are following a similar pattern as the previous year, it is not really needed to explain much about what we do, but just a very short note: monochrome color study, graded washes and value study. Our first little painting was again a seascape study. Here are a few snapshots with the ladies in action.




No comments:

Post a Comment